ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Vice President of Quality Assurance will proactively develop, lead and drive the execution of Quality Assurance strategy and oversight for Adaptive. This position also has responsibility for leading the development, management and continual improvement of Adaptive’s Quality Management System (QMS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a key leader at Adaptive, working collaboratively to ensure Quality Assurance objectives are met and aligned with Adaptive’s operational and regulatory objectives.
- Lead and mentor the Quality Assurance organization, ensuring appropriate levels of accountability for decision making and clearly communicating cross functionally within the organization.
Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Responsible for strategic leadership of Adaptive’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Set and maintain regulatory policies and quality standards for all quality systems and ensure compliance with applicable regulations worldwide.
- Facilitate management review of Adaptive’s QMS to monitor performance and create/support process enhancement initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive execution of QMS processes through programs, policies and functions that support corporate and product quality.
- Support specific departmental needs to maintain and improve QMS requirements for ongoing laboratory and other operational activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments on strategy development, risk assessments and implementation of quality principles and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and execute quality design and quality assurance strategy for new product development, changes and improvements.
- In support of the quality system, provide effective leadership support, training and guidance to all company personnel.