ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will direct the internal business systems function, including implementation and management of enterprise tools and services including ERPs, CRMs, payroll and expense management systems and other business systems as needed. This role will collaborate cross functionally and act as a business partner to all functional areas of the business to advise and partner on scalable solutions for growth. This role will report to the Corporate Controller/Director of Accounting.
- Negotiate and manage vendor proposals for new business systems applications
- Work with business leaders across the organization to identify business workflows and processes that could benefit from system automation
- Evaluate existing business systems that lack the robustness to scale with high growth opportunities and appropriately determine what resources are needed to make them scale or determine if those systems need to be replaced with new technologies
- Project manage implementation and improvements to these systems, identify adequate resources, assist with requirements gathering and positioning of options
- Assist with the evaluation of segregation of duties and administrative rights and application security within existing and new systems
- Evaluate utilization of existing systems and deployment of business licenses to ensure high return on investment
- Manage business continuity and recovery of company’s information systems, including needs analysis, design, plan development, implementation and documentation
- Maintenance, back up, restoration and performance optimization of other business systems
- Manage the company’s development, deployment and execution of controls and defenses to ensure the security of company technology, information systems and digital payment systems
- Analyze business needs and establish priorities for protection of critical systems and operational policies
- Assist in strategizing our business intelligence and data warehousing initiatives for internal systems
- Evaluate how our business systems intersect with various data privacy initiatives including GDPR and HIPAA and ensure compliance with those programs
- Assist with documentation and testing of Sarbanes Oxley ITGCs relating to business applications and evaluation of related COSO risks
Additional projects and responsibilities will include:
- Internal Business Systems Project Management
- Business Applications Administration & Support
- Administering company-wide and department specific tools such as NetSuite, Paylocity, Concur, Aggregate spend software, Tableau, etc.
- End-user support, creation of change management process
- Vendor RFPs
- Security and compliance
- Project management of corporate application selection and system implementation