ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? Are you driven to achieve and looking for an opportunity to reach your potential?
We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Vice President of Clinical Development will be responsible for establishing product requirements and development strategies for Adaptives Diagnostic Business Unit, while managing the execution of development plans for new and current products. This important lead role will develop, plan and implement clinical research programs and trials. Lead the team to establish relevant product specification, evidence to support regulatory and payer requirements while addressing unmet clinical needs. The successful candidate will also present Adaptives technology to key customers including clinical researchers, health care providers, and payers to gain engagement and support.
Vice President of Clinical Development will manage the allocation of personnel and financial resources to ensure the successful and timely completion of Adaptives clinical product development goals. This pivotal role will coordinate clinical product development with software development to effectively position Adaptives clinical portfolio for long term success. This hands-on leader will provide scientific expertise across the organization and drive cross-functional collaboration across all internal stakeholders while working closely with Medical Affairs.
- Provide clinical leadership and focus for R&D to ensure the creation of comprehensive product development plans from concept to launch
- Develop actionable plans with anticipate regulatory requirements and timelines to support validation and labeling efforts
- Provide timely product development requirements to operations which will support scaling infrastructure and capacity to support new product/market needs.
- Define and manage external partnership(s) including face to face meeting with global thought leaders
- Interact with therapeutic partners to inform appropriate product requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert across the clinical portfolio to support business objectives
- Expert communication of data in presentations at scientific conferences, either local, regional, or international
- Create, support, present medical and scientific educational content supporting Adaptives strategic plans
- Exemplifies transparency and promotes quality of science
- Liaise with Business Development and research functions to maximize the scope of new product development plans
- Experience writing and implementing research protocols, reviewing and interpreting data, preparation of study reports, data analysis and presentation of data to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with other departments to include Project Management, Regulatory Affairs and Medical Affairs.
- Excellent oral, written and personal communication skills
- Strong clinical research, leadership and management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading collaborations with RA, QA, R&D, Medical and Commercial to successful product launch.