ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Adaptive is seeking an Assay Validation Scientist to join its growing team in Seattle, Washington! This position will be responsible for analytical validation support of new and existing assays, related substances and method development, stability analysis and QC support for Adaptive’s products. Note, this is not a manufacturing validation position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Experimental design development and execution for validation of new and existing NGS assays, including technical writing of Method Validation Plans and Reports.
- Routine analytical support for instrument qualifications.
- Assay, validation and related substances & method development.
- Timely completion of documentation and online entries into document control.
- Adhere to CLIA/CAP/GLP systems and processes in the lab; maintain a high quality and accuracy of work.