ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Clinical Services Specialist will be responsible for supporting, and contributing to Adaptive Biotechnologies’ Clinical Services Team to ensure our customers and their patients have an exceptional experience. This position supports the company’s clinical product, ClonoSEQ™ and will ensure accurate and timely communications, from sample acceptance to results delivery, with all stakeholders and associated services. The Clinical Services Specialist will work closely with Lab Operations, Sales & Marketing, Reimbursement and the Clinical Reporting team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate directly with physicians and their associated staff to ensure optimal integration of ClonoSEQ into their medical practice and/or institution.
- Support Adaptive Biotechnologies’ field Sales team.
- Resolve all documentation issues related to clinical samples. The specialist will be responsible for contacting customers to collect information as needed.
- Work directly with a number of pathology labs to request archived material for testing.
- Receive and respond to telephone inquiries and e-mail messages from customers (physician offices and laboratories), patients and other medical professionals.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and many of the company’s internal departments including Translational Medicine, Marketing, Legal and IT.
- Work with the larger Client Services team to streamline processes, ensure efficiency and improve existing standard operating procedures.