The Program Manager, Antigen Map leads the operational management efforts of the Antigen Map team for both external collaborations and internal product development. In partnership with program leadership, this position is responsible for establishing and implementing the overarching strategic and operational plans for program initiatives and projects, managing resources and budget, as well as influencing internal partners to ensure program objectives are met. This position will also interact with external collaborators to establish clear processes and gather experimental requirements as necessary.
- Develop, implement and refine strategic program plan for the Antigen Map team including assessments, timelines, resources, budget, risk mitigation, and execution under guidance from and partnership with program leadership.
- Provide operational direction and leadership for the Antigen Map program to ensure the successful delivery of operational activities in line with the overarching program strategy.
- Interact with internal and external collaborators to gather requirements, assess resource needs and risks, establish timelines, and communicate progress.
- Leverage internal resources across business lines and locations to meet program objectives, identifying gaps in resources and escalating solutions.
- Communicate program initiatives to cross-functional teams, management, and other stakeholders.
- Function as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on Antigen Map program initiatives.
- Manage budget and spending with a focus on making best use of available resources.
- Manage resources, resolve conflicts, communicate goals, and handle changing priorities to keep program objectives on schedule.