ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Clinical Research Manager oversees and manages the operational planning, execution, and reporting of Investigator Sponsored Trials (ISTs) utilizing measurable residual disease (MRD), working closely with the Medical Affairs Organization to broaden the evidence base related to assessment of MRD in lymphoid malignancies.
- Manage full lifecycle of ISTs from start to finish, including meeting management, project planning and definition (goals, scope, resource allocation, deliverables), and contracting
- Manage communications with internal teams and external collaborators to facilitate project flow and ensure objectives are attained on time
- Provide leadership to ensure project objectives are achieved in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure early identification of risks and issues in order to mitigate potential impacts proactively
- Motivate team members throughout the course of the project
- Utilize PM tools such as project charters, Gantt charts, and reports to plan and control and project definition and progress
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders
- Maintain and establish good working relationships with numerous Adaptive employees throughout the organization, as well as external collaborators as needed
- Assist stakeholders within Medical Affairs (MA Manager, MSLs) with organizing and supervising additional activities, including tracking study timelines and budgetary accruals and monitoring study completion dates to assist with publication and congress planning