ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Laboratory Technical Supervisor provides technical functions and support for a CLIA/CAP regulated high complexity clinical laboratory performing molecular testing using NGS; and assists with maintenance of laboratory compliance. This is a critical role in our production laboratory, and for the organization overall.
- Provides review of assay QC data for clinical patient testing, clinical trials and research studies
- Assists with technical trouble-shooting and related quality improvement initiatives
- Develops, monitors and trends quality metrics and prepares monthly reports for review and approval by the clinical laboratory director
- Authors and/or reviews laboratory requirement documents (e.g., Analytic Methods, SOPs, and Analytic Validation Reports)
- Ensures proper maintenance, calibration and function of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- Reviews quality control and maintenance logs for completeness and accurate documentation
- Support s LIMS Development in collaboration with the software team (e.g., creates dashboards for tracking and prioritizing requests, generates user requirements, UAT cases and plans, completes test plans, reviews and approves related documents for system features and enhancements)
- Assigns and monitors timely, accurate completion of proficiency testing
- Collaborates with VP, Clinical Laboratory Director to develop and continuously improve day-to-day operations and ensure cross-functional alignment with laboratory support groups
- Support and initiate activities, in conjunction with the VP, Clinical Laboratory Director to ensure laboratory compliance with applicable regulations