About the TCR Discovery Team
ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? Based in South San Francisco, Adaptive’s Discovery team is developing a world-class high-throughput TCR discovery platform. Our mission is to resolve the T cell repertoire by combining Adaptive’s core next generation TCR sequencing with cellular immunology assays to identify antigen-specific TCRs at an unprecedented scale. Our goal is to produce clinically useful TCR-based biomarkers and therapeutics, and ultimately to map the universe of antigens recognized by human T cells. #BeingAdaptive
The Senior Program Manager, TCR Discovery leads the operational management efforts of the TCR Discovery team for both external collaborations and internal product development. In partnership with program leadership, this position is responsible for establishing and implementing the overarching strategic and operational plans for program initiatives and projects, managing resources and budget, as well as influencing internal partners to ensure program objectives are met. This position will also interact with external collaborators to establish clear processes and gather experimental requirements as necessary. This role may have supervisory responsibilities within the TCR Discovery team as well.
- Develop, implement and refine strategic program plan for the TCR Discovery team including assessments, timelines, resources, budget, risk mitigation, and execution under guidance from and partnership with program leadership.
- Provide operational direction and leadership for the TCR Discovery program to ensure the successful delivery of operational activities in line with the overarching program strategy.
- Drive the development and manage the execution of cross-functional plans for scientific projects and product development including scenario planning, high level forecasting of timelines, project feasibility, estimation of budget and resources, and development of program strategies.
- Interact with external collaborators to gather requirements, assess resource needs and risks, establish timelines, and communicate progress.
- Leverage internal resources across business lines and locations to meet program objectives, identifying gaps in resources and escalating solutions.
- Communicate program initiatives to cross-functional teams, management, and other stakeholders.
- Function as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on TCR Discovery program initiatives.
- Manage budget and spending with a focus on making best use of available resources.
- Delegate resources, resolve conflicts, communicate goals, and manage changing priorities to keep program objectives on schedule.