ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Operations Team, this role is responsible for meeting Adaptive’s growing needs for administering and developing its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, Salesforce.com (SFDC).
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
Salesforce System Administrator Duties: (Supports approximately 100+ users)
- Leverage data management best practices and platform applications to keep the system clean from duplicate entries (data hygiene)
- Develop training materials, deliver trainings to new and existing users, and develop self-service solutions guides and FAQs
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution
- Create and verify back-ups of SFDC data
- Document system changes including all business rules, use cases, and test scripts
- Troubleshoot user interface issues and resolve, as appropriate
- Assist in developing configuration settings for custom workflows, reports and dashboards
Salesforce Development Duties:
- Proactively gather business requirements, write functional and technical specifications, and work collaboratively with Director of Sales and Marketing Operations and BI team (as required) to deliver continuous improvements across systems
- Provide guidance on strategic, tactical and technical initiatives involving SFDC
- Work with project managers, discipline leads and other stakeholders to resolve project risks and issues in a timely manner
- Establish end-user deployments and communications that are timely, and contain appropriate documentation
- Perform end-to-end unit testing of all written code through a systematic and collaborative release process and use best practices to test and deploy changes from staging environments to production
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process
- Maintain existing data API connections