Experience and Skills:
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology or related field
- A deep understanding of conventional immunological techniques
- Familiarity with multiparametric flow cytometry and cell sorting
- Strong preference for candidates with relevant postdoctoral experience
- Experience in any of the following fields: cancer immunotherapy, tumor immunology, or cancer biology
- Proficiency with diverse cell-based in vitro assays and cell culture
- An understanding of T and/or B cell development
- Experience with handling human tissue specimens (blood, etc.)
- Experience with NGS datasets and statistics
- Experience with computational/programming skills
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.