ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Senior Quality Control Associate is responsible for implementing and maintaining the activities of quality control systems. The position works with technical staff to develop and implement standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the compliance of next generation sequencing related company products to established specifications. QC also evaluates and implements protocols and methods to inspect and test raw materials, in-process and finished products. Performs analysis and interpretation of test results, identify deviations, and makes appropriate recommendations. Performs product stability testing, prepare relevant protocols and reports. Revises and updates standard operating procedures as needed. Participates in methods and equipment qualification/validation studies; generates protocols, executes and coordinates experiments, and drafts reports.
- Author, edit, review, and approve quality control related policies, procedures and test methods in compliance with global regulatory requirements, including FDA and ISO
- Participate in development of test methods for existing and new products in collaboration with Research and Development and contract manufacturers
- Test method validation activities: prepare validation plans, protocols and reports. Execute on protocols
- Product stability: prepare protocols, reports and perform testing
- Review data for compliance to specifications; document and investigate nonconformities
- Lead investigations of laboratory deviations and OOS/OOT results
- Good Documentation Practices of testing and laboratory procedures