ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Production Associate II position will be responsible for processing client samples using high throughput DNA sequencing technology. This role will work within a team of other Laboratory Scientists in a fast-paced, high production setting to process research samples for the pairSEQ assay to identify functional T-cell receptors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform DNA/RNA extractions, PCR amplification and high-throughput sequencing assays on DNA libraries.
- Perform QC and carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies.
- Completes assignments of complex nature requiring a basic knowledge of techniques and practices related to the research area.
- Supports business goals, knowledge and skills, and cross-functional teamwork.
- Keep accurate and detailed records for all workflows.
- Ability to work independently and carry out optimization and validation experiments.
- Review and edit SOPs for accuracy and clarity.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment such as liquid handling robotics and DNA sequencers.
- Enter and track data in a laboratory information database (LIMS - Genologics Clarity).
- Ensure laboratory compliance with regulatory agencies (GxP, FDA).