ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Director / Sr. Director of Business Development (BD) is responsible for supporting and driving ongoing plus new business opportunities. The Director/Sr of BD will contribute significantly to growing Adaptive’s engagements with biopharmaceutical and biotechnology partners. The focus of this role includes sourcing, securing, negotiating and closing deals with potential industry and institutional customers to leverage Adaptive’s technology platforms, capabilities and expertise.
The Director/Sr of Business Development reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Represent Adaptive externally, deliver scientific presentations to identify opportunities
- Develop relationships with senior-level, biomarker R&D executives at key organizations
- Secure Adaptive as a preferred partner and ‘go-to’ platform
- Drive prospecting and acquisition of new pharmaceutical/biotechnology customers
- Lead business development engagements and negotiations
- Work cross-functionally to deliver transactions, execute and manage deal commitments
- Contribute to new bookings and recognized revenue corporate goals
- Support business development strategy and initiatives, including new offerings/products