Experience and Skills:
- B.Sc in biological sciences
- 5+ years lab experience in immunology, cellular immunology or related fields
- Cell culture experience with both human primary cells and cell lines
- Experience with multiparametric flow cytometry
- Familiarity with BSL-2 protocols and best practices
- Knowledge of T cells and TCRs is a plus
- Experience with conventional T cell assays and read-outs (proliferation, activation, antigen-specificity, cytotoxicity) is a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.