ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Adaptive is looking for an outstanding researcher to join our discovery team based in South San Francisco. At Adaptive you will be working with a dynamic and cross-functional team that is focused on identification of TCR-based therapeutic candidates and clinically useful biomarkers. You will implement a variety of cellular assays aimed at identifying and characterizing T cells, including assays measuring T cell antigen specificity and function. You will also coordinate general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Develop and implement a variety of complex cellular assays primarily aimed at measuring T cell responses to antigen
- Manage cell stock inventory by processing and cryopreserving cells from a variety of sources including leukapheresis products
- Culture and maintain primary cells and cells lines
- Coordinate day-to-day lab activities including equipment maintenance, reagent orders, restocking consumables, etc.
- Work and communicate with group members in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to accomplish goals