ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? Are you driven to achieve and looking for an opportunity to reach your potential?
We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
The Director, National Strategic Accounts will be the primary contact and hold the Adaptive leadership position for Oncology Physician Networks on all facets of contracting, pull-through, distribution and corporate & strategic partnerships. Responsible for creating a successful partnership between Adaptive and assigned accounts and networks to grow and develop the clonoSEQ business. The person will be required to work in a cross-functional matrix with various internal stakeholders such as KAM Team, Clinical Services, Managed Markets, Marketing, Medical Affairs and Legal. The ultimate goal will be to identify & lead educational opportunities and initiatives within the assigned organizations to increase awareness and appropriate utilization of clonoSEQ. They will establish high level relationships with key leadership personnel within each organization such as CEO, President, Vice President, and Director level personnel to effectively position Adaptive, our immunosequencing platform, our marketed products, and pipeline. Lastly, the person will be responsible for providing critical competitive intelligence regarding marketing messages, contracting strategies, and overall physician network & strategic partnerships.
The Director, National Strategic Accounts will report to the Senior Director, Head of National Strategic Accounts.
- National Account Management responsibilities for ION, US Oncology, Onmark, VitalSource and other Regional Physician networks. Define and establish National and regional network account business plans which define the annual strategy with key customer segments.
- National Account Management responsibilities for State Societies, National/Regional Associations and other strategic partners (i.e. ACCC, COA, FLASCO, GASCO, NNECOS, NCCA, QCCA, etc.)
- Establish service agreements to engage network accounts and coordinate the field teams’ efforts which will drive pull through in network accounts.
- Coordinate regional payer strategies with the Market Access team.
- Responsible for identifying specific sponsorship, educational programs and initiatives within the organizations that provide value and return on investment to Adaptive
- Identify and understand the challenges and opportunities within these physician networks and provide insights to Adaptive leadership team regarding the community based oncology practice environment
- Work in conjunction with product strategy/marketing team to develop a specific strategic and tactical plan for each network within this segment of the business.
- Ultimately responsible for the successful execution of the programs and activities within each network partnership
- Ongoing management of the networks and enhance relationship/partnership
- Successfully negotiate comprehensive master service agreements and contracts
- Other duties include: attending all relevant physician national education meetings and programs, maximize selling opportunities at these events, position product favorably within the networks, effectively communicate updates and meeting summaries to internal stakeholders
- Ensure physician networks are aware of all support program and marketing support tools provided by Adaptive
- Monitor competitive activity and identify potential contracting strategies (discounts/rebates) provided by our competition
- Track and manage sales at the National Physician network level - identify opportunities to enhance product awareness and ultimately sales within the networks
- Identify any partnership leverage opportunities to assist the KAM team with initiatives and efforts
- Coordinate with the National Payer Accounts Directors regarding all physician network activities and provide important landscape intelligence to assist their efforts in successfully securing coverage
- Provide regular and accurate sales forecast updates.
- Satisfy all product and technology training requirements as established by management.
- Comply with all Federal and State laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Adaptive’s activities.
- Business travel, by air, train or car is required for regular internal and external business meetings.