ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
As a Research Associate you will be working with the team developing new assays that will fuel the discovery of clinically useful biomarkers and therapeutic candidates. You will assist with the execution of cellular assays relating to lymphocyte specificity and lymphocyte receptor sequencing. You will also be responsible for general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Assists in the execution of complex cellular assays (flow cytometry, lymphocyte quantification, T cell stimulation, etc.)
- Culture and maintain cell lines for cell-based assays
- Manage cell stock inventory
- Assists in day-to-day functioning of the lab by maintaining equipment, ordering reagents, restocking consumables, etc.
- Effectively works and communicates with group members and other groups in a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to accomplish goals